PLACEMENT. THE LONG AND THE SHORT...
For more than a decade, our team have helped fund managers raise assets across Europe, the UK and the US, working with a wide range of active managers including long-only, private equity, credit, real estate and hedge fund strategies. Using our connections, experience and insights from our advisory activities, we take a disciplined approach to introduce investors whom we have identified as having the potential to grow to become long term partners.
We believe this combination – blended with our inherently independent thinking – sets us apart from other placement agents. In evidence of this, to date, we have raised some US$2bn for various managers, most of whom remain our partners.
Authorised and regulated by the FCA, with a FINRA approved US partner, investors can feel confident and assured that we work within the regulatory framework.
...AND THE DO’S AND THE DON’TS.
- Introduce suitable professional investors to managers
- Offer support across the entire asset raising process
- Pay due regard to the interest of each and every client
- Believe in transparency, openness and long-term relationships
- Work across the UK, Finland and the US
- Receive remuneration for fund placement only from managers
- Work with retail or private investors
- Work with more than a small number of managers at any given time
- Work with volume-driven or passive strategies or managers
- Manage money ourselves
To find out more, please call Sophie Gioanni on 07923 246376 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Arcus Invest - value-focused Japanese equities
CrossBorder Capital - liquidity-based data and analysis, systematic funds
Dorchester Capital - credit fund and hedge fund secondaries